WHEN: Saturday June 29th, 10am-3pm
WHERE: Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Schaetzel Center, Noble Conference Room
9896 Genesee Ave, La Jolla CA 92037
Upon completion of the Living with grief & Loss Workshop, you will be able to:
- Discuss the biology of grief and loss
- Identify the 5 stages as they apply
- Apply daily techniques to navigate through the emotions
- Demonstrate simple techniques for use in the home and workplace or whenever the emotions arise
- Identify when to get outside help and what’s available
- Discuss some tools in helping family and friends help you in navigating your grief
Workshop includes lectures and experiential exercises. Class materials provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare professionals, mental health care providers, social workers, complementary and alternative practitioner of any kind, caregivers of any kind, as well as anyone who would like to navigate the complex process of grief.
TUITION: $88; (10% discount for Scripps Employees)